Wednesday 2 January 2008

Death of a politican

At last! An honest politician! Blogs are abuzz with the latest revelation from someone I deem to be the bravest Malaysian politician ever. Eat your heart out Oppositions!

Now, we all expect the rest of his colleagues to follow in his footsteps, because he, unlike an American prez not too long ago, actually came clean almost immediately. So, let’s pray that in 2008, we see headlines like the such:

“Yes, I did blow her up”

“Yes, I pregged that 15-year old”

“Yes, I am a backdoorsman”

“Yes, I bought that jet”

and

“Yes, that ugly child is of my seed”

Now, since jokes are flying ever since the news broke, allow me to add one more.

Considering we’re a secular country according to some opposing E D yets, the moral issues of this reveleation should be pretty difficult to debate, due to a lack of standards. So, I’ll just focus on the health-related one:

DID HE WEAR A CONDOM?

Whiskers Spielberg

No comments:

Post a Comment