Wednesday 2 January 2008

Keep safe

Being a journalist for almost 11 years (yup, still have my press tag renewed every year), it’s difficult not to smell a story that interests me. But I also missed having a loaded camera in my hand, ready to capture life as it passes us by. Then, my mom bought me my first ever camera phone, and suddenly I was taking pics all over. Not very good quality ones, but opportune ones nonetheless.

One type of pics I love are accident pics, so you can guess how much I almost get into one every time I take them on the fly. Here are some I’ll share with you guys. So do yourself a favour. Keep both on hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road, keep your ego in check and your brain in drive.

I wouldn’t want to find out that one of the the cars in the photos I’ll take in the future will be yours.

senget.jpg

shotcut.jpg

tebalik.jpg

toobig.jpg

Crash Whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment