Thursday 17 January 2008

Tujuh lamur

In reference to one of my earliest posts in this blog, I hereby declare myself a phone addict. Late last night, I noticed something strange with my darling phone. I couldn’t scroll up nor down, and the cancel button wasn’t cancelling. My eyes started welling up… would this be the end of a beautiful relationship?

NO!!!! I won’t let you go that easily!!! We won’t go down without a fight! You just hang on, baby!!!

“Boss, I have an emergency. I’ll be coming in late today… yes, it’s family related… no, not my wife… yes, the baby’s okay… I really gotta go… … … ok … ok …, okay, I’ll take time off, then… I understand… yes, yes, responsibility… yes… (^$*$%#&$%*(&)*%(&^_(!!!!!)”

*CLicK*

At the Samsung Service Centre

“Open up!!!!”

“(Bangla accent)… Surr, we yopen at 9 o clock only. Now is only 7″

“I don’t care!!! Open this dog damend door!!!”

Surr, staip awey from da door, or I will shute you”

“Open uppppppp!!!”

BaNG

bleed bleed bleed

“(Chinese accent) Sir, are you okay?”

“Forget about me, save my darling… take herrrr… ughhhhhhhh…”

“(Electronic accent) whiskersssssssssss”

The fat cat sings

No comments:

Post a Comment