Thursday 27 December 2007

Impostor Prime

Photo-0527.jpg

After having lunch with Foxtrot today, we did our mandatory shopping centre walk to drool over Transformer models. I still had time to kill (what with my boss still being in Australia until the end of the year) and decided to visit other shops.

Although I bumped into two hottt Malaysian megastars (don’t worry guys, I bet you don’t know them) who are fantastic MILFs by the way, I didn’t have the courage to ask for a pic, so I just walked on and into a 99sen shop (which almost always sells stuff for more than 99sen) and lo and behold… what did I find?

Forged Transformers!

Now, the others didn’t really catch my eye, but the one above (sorry, but all I had was my crappy 0.1MP camera phone), which I shall christen Impostor Prime was amazing. It’s about the size of the almost-alternator line OP, and was forged to look the same. The amazing thing is that this IP has been slightly redesigned to look like OP, but the transformation is different. How to describe? Must see yourself wan.

The box art, too is original. Someone actually took the pains to redraw the box art and loving recolour from the original in ink and acrylic. Wow! Now I know what happens to engineering and design students when they dropout or become jobless.

They design crappy toys.

Whiskercucucicitdatuknenekengkau! (That was the sound of Optimus Prime transforming, or didn’t you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment